- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- New equipment company opens Read More
- King ranked 130th again Read More
- Pride hunting double Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Having doubts after affair of four years Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s bring pride to the fore Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
THE RIHANNA LOUD CONCERT may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one. That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed. He has however told the SUNDAY SUN that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert. The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA. (RJ) Full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN.