- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- Squash juniors claim title again Read More
- Windies blown away Read More
- EDITORIAL: Govt must honour UWI debt Read More
- WILD COOT: Credit card surge Read More
- Edwin and Lil Rick win Soca Royale Read More
THE RIHANNA LOUD CONCERT may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one. That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed. He has however told the SUNDAY SUN that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert. The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA. (RJ) Full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN.