- The implications of risky hedging Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Changing roles of the IMF Read More
- Roland Garros reeling as injured Nadal pulls out Read More
- Get rid of egos in West Indies cricket Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need for bail guides Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: No place like sweet ol’ Bim Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
THE RIHANNA LOUD CONCERT may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one. That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed. He has however told the SUNDAY SUN that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert. The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA. (RJ) Full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN.