- Barbados key to Cuba investment Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Is Clinton or Trump better for immigrants? Read More
- Positive reviews for Barbados surfers Read More
- Barbados thrash Guatemala 11-0 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Unpredictable Matthew Read More
- EDITORIAL: Of servants and celebrities Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
THE RIHANNA LOUD CONCERT may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one. That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed. He has however told the SUNDAY SUN that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert. The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA. (RJ) Full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN.