- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Intrepid slips field Read More
- 12 nominated for Gold Cup Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Rommell, an unlikely fox Read More
- TONI THORNE: Inspired by Year Of Yes Read More
- Voice wins International Soca Monarch title Read More
THE RIHANNA LOUD CONCERT may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one. That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed. He has however told the SUNDAY SUN that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert. The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA. (RJ) Full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN.