- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Meets clash Read More
- Todd: Football on sound footing Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
LIAT and Mark Darby, former CEO of LIAT, announce that they have amicably resolved all issues related to the termination of Mr. Darby’s employment with LIAT. In 2009, LIAT ended their contractual relationship with Darby who joined the company as CEO in 2006 with over 26 years of airline industry experience. LIAT claimed it simply hadn’t renewed his employment contract, but Darby disputed this. Both Darby and IAT have withdrawn their High Court suits.