- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- Squash juniors claim title again Read More
- King again! Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Fighting sexual dysfunction the healthy way Read More
- TALK BACK: Pros and cons of playing Pokemon Go Read More
- Crowds gathering for Soca Royale Read More
LIAT and Mark Darby, former CEO of LIAT, announce that they have amicably resolved all issues related to the termination of Mr. Darby’s employment with LIAT. In 2009, LIAT ended their contractual relationship with Darby who joined the company as CEO in 2006 with over 26 years of airline industry experience. LIAT claimed it simply hadn’t renewed his employment contract, but Darby disputed this. Both Darby and IAT have withdrawn their High Court suits.