- VAT filing deadline extended Read More
- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- King ranked 130th again Read More
- Pride hunting double Read More
- Need new Govt, not governor Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Having doubts after affair of four years Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
LIAT and Mark Darby, former CEO of LIAT, announce that they have amicably resolved all issues related to the termination of Mr. Darby’s employment with LIAT. In 2009, LIAT ended their contractual relationship with Darby who joined the company as CEO in 2006 with over 26 years of airline industry experience. LIAT claimed it simply hadn’t renewed his employment contract, but Darby disputed this. Both Darby and IAT have withdrawn their High Court suits.