- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- UWI rout Paradise Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- Stick to what you know, Rev. Massiah Read More
- Pulsating vibes on the Hill Read More
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Feb 21, CMC – Former Prime Minister Patrick Manning was rushed to hospital on Thursday after he collapsed at his constituency office. Manning, 66, who suffered a stroke in January last year, was “partly paralysed” from what his office said had been a “minor stroke”. He was flown to the United States for further medical treatment and has not been in Parliament since January 2012. Media reports said that Manning, who called an early general election in 2010 and lost, was meeting with members of the public at his San Fernando East constituency when he suffered a seizure and was rushed to hospital.