- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Good move to include youth, says Ramdin Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Hold their feet to fire Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Feb 21, CMC – Former Prime Minister Patrick Manning was rushed to hospital on Thursday after he collapsed at his constituency office. Manning, 66, who suffered a stroke in January last year, was “partly paralysed” from what his office said had been a “minor stroke”. He was flown to the United States for further medical treatment and has not been in Parliament since January 2012. Media reports said that Manning, who called an early general election in 2010 and lost, was meeting with members of the public at his San Fernando East constituency when he suffered a seizure and was rushed to hospital.