- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
A MAN is now in police custody following an accident involving his motorcycle and two police vehicles on Pine Hill Road, St Michael, yesterday morning. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch told the SATURDAY SUN the accident involving the man’s cycle, a police van and a police officer’s motorcycle occurred about 8:50 a.m. and the police cyclist complained of pain in a hand as a result. “The motorcyclist was taken into custody by the police, pending investigations into a matter related to the accident,” Welch said, but he was unable to give further details on the accident. Here, a police officer at the scene of the accident where the unmarked police jeep rests in front of the arrested man’s motorcycle. The damaged police motorcycle is at left.