- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.