- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.