- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Hamilton to battle from the back Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Backed into a corner Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Strategic planning is important Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.