- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Get rid of egos in West Indies cricket Read More
- PM: Change must come Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: No place like sweet ol’ Bim Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need for bail guides Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.