- THE ISSUE: Ethics push starts at the top Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.