- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: No country for falling oil prices Read More
- Slip Stream could flow today Read More
- Payback time Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t trigger moral panic Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Say cheese and smile Read More
- Friday nights for wine and sax Read More
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic. Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road. This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.