- Barbados seeking to strengthen commercial links with Panama Read More
- AB InBev expects to cut three per cent of jobs after SABMiller takeover Read More
- Bajan high-flyers Read More
- Athletes ‘need help’ Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Still bright spots in WI cricket Read More
- High time service providers realise customer is king Read More
- Tahirah takes top spot Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.