- AS I SEE THINGS: The new normal Read More
- The art of managing a business Read More
- No end to WI dry spell Read More
- Archer builds his case Read More
- SATURDAY’S CHILD: Better chocolate than never Read More
- I CONFESS: Women don’t know they’ve got it good Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.