- THE HOYOS FILE: An offer the FTC shouldn’t refuse Read More
- BRA advises third party providers to update filing schema Read More
- ON THE BALL: Tell it like it is Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Wide open race for Cup Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I stay with ex or new lover? Read More
- EDITORIAL: We must work on absenteeism together Read More
- Betty catches the eye again Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.