- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Why develop a disciplinary procedure? Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Production challenges persist Read More
- Going all out Read More
- Thriller Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: No reason to be bitter Read More
- Tell me why Anton is absent? Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.