- Success one face at a time Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- Checker Hall grab title Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- Songwriters have write stuff Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.