- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- 'Elizabeth' keep swim title Read More
- Haloute sisters top show Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Plenty voices for Lupus Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.