- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- Sada Williams pulled from Rio team Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: It’s not best practice Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
Bodybuilding's comeback kid Martinus Durrant is now the toast of the Darcy Beckles Invitational Classic. Durrant hit the stage at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last Saturday night with surging abdominals, complemented by ripped legs, a chiselled chest and a huge back. Such was his prodigious physique that Durrant ended the four-year reign of the previously invincible Hoskyn “Biscuits” Worrell, who had to settle for second best for the first time in the Classic’s five-year history. Former national junior footballer Jeanna Johnson triumphed in the Bikini Model contest while Ramona Morgan won the Female Figure contest.