- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- St Thomas edge St James Central Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- TALKBACK: Little comfort in IDB crime statistics Read More
- ALTAR CALL: The four steps to greatness Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT today confirmed the death of a male passenger on one of its aircraft. Corporate Communications Specialist Desmond Brown said it occurred yesterday afternoon on flight LI 726 from Trinidad to St Vincent. “On arrival at the E.T. Joshua Airport it was observed that passenger was not responding. The Emergency Medical Services were called and after a medical examination the passenger was pronounced dead by local medical authorities.” Brown say authorities are continuing their investigation to determine the cause of death. The affected passengers were accommodated on other LIAT services, he added.