- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Who is responsible for protecting us? Read More
- BNOCL not only about oil Read More
- Warriors win, Tridents face exit Read More
- Big deal for king Read More
- RON IN COMMON: All hail Sir Garry Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Tombstone territory Read More
- Lil Rick gets Stag tune prize Read More
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT today confirmed the death of a male passenger on one of its aircraft. Corporate Communications Specialist Desmond Brown said it occurred yesterday afternoon on flight LI 726 from Trinidad to St Vincent. “On arrival at the E.T. Joshua Airport it was observed that passenger was not responding. The Emergency Medical Services were called and after a medical examination the passenger was pronounced dead by local medical authorities.” Brown say authorities are continuing their investigation to determine the cause of death. The affected passengers were accommodated on other LIAT services, he added.