- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Slip Stream could flow today Read More
- Payback time Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t trigger moral panic Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Say cheese and smile Read More
- Friday nights for wine and sax Read More
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT today confirmed the death of a male passenger on one of its aircraft. Corporate Communications Specialist Desmond Brown said it occurred yesterday afternoon on flight LI 726 from Trinidad to St Vincent. “On arrival at the E.T. Joshua Airport it was observed that passenger was not responding. The Emergency Medical Services were called and after a medical examination the passenger was pronounced dead by local medical authorities.” Brown say authorities are continuing their investigation to determine the cause of death. The affected passengers were accommodated on other LIAT services, he added.