- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- Rain holds up Barbados Open Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT today confirmed the death of a male passenger on one of its aircraft. Corporate Communications Specialist Desmond Brown said it occurred yesterday afternoon on flight LI 726 from Trinidad to St Vincent. “On arrival at the E.T. Joshua Airport it was observed that passenger was not responding. The Emergency Medical Services were called and after a medical examination the passenger was pronounced dead by local medical authorities.” Brown say authorities are continuing their investigation to determine the cause of death. The affected passengers were accommodated on other LIAT services, he added.