- ON THE RIGHT: Production challenges persist Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Role for regional milk producers Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: He doesn’t want me to move in Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Understanding money creation Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT today confirmed the death of a male passenger on one of its aircraft. Corporate Communications Specialist Desmond Brown said it occurred yesterday afternoon on flight LI 726 from Trinidad to St Vincent. “On arrival at the E.T. Joshua Airport it was observed that passenger was not responding. The Emergency Medical Services were called and after a medical examination the passenger was pronounced dead by local medical authorities.” Brown say authorities are continuing their investigation to determine the cause of death. The affected passengers were accommodated on other LIAT services, he added.