- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Not ready Read More
- Five Bajans vying for chess titles Read More
- EDITORIAL: Brainstorm on problems of ageing society Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: May Day reflections Read More
- Still no will found for Prince as Minnesota court opens probate process Read More
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road. “Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said. Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road. Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.