- BCCI’s statement on sale of BNTCL Read More
- Standards push now shows value Read More
- Out of bounds Read More
- Selectors banking on Brath Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: When lawyers enter politics . . . Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing gone topsy-turvy Read More
- Musical treat at St Mary's Church on Sunday Read More
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road. “Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said. Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road. Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.