- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road. “Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said. Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road. Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.