- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Sobers stand firm at Lester Vaughan Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Principals wid guts Read More
- PUDDING & SOUSE: At home in the slums Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
Barbados Motorcycle Club president Raymond Belgrave thinks more respect is due to bikers on the road. “Most drivers have no respect for bikers, and this is something I see all the time,” he said. Belgrave, speaking yesterday after a memorial for deceased fellow biker Patrick Thompson, did however admit some motorcyclists behaved recklessly on the road. Stating it was imperative for motorcyclists to give their full attention to the road, Belgrave explained: “Everybody likes to criticize bikers, but the truth is people see them and underestimate the speed a bike moves at.