- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- Price floor or fixed credit – which is better? Read More
- 14 up vying for Derby places Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: A familiar stranger Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending today in Barbados. Today the eyes of readers are on the United States elections. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are locked in a deadheat to see who will emerge the victor. Our readers are eyeing this battle. We will be following the elections throughout the day, so continue to follow us here, or on the Nation's Facebook page.