- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Rosberg’s winning streak continues Read More
- Joshua riding high Read More
- GET REAL: Agents of white supremacy Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Brexit to Caricom Read More
- Reggae party blazing on the Hill Read More
It was just before midnight last night that the major television networks across the United States declared that Barack Obama had been re-elected president. However, it took just over two hours before his Republican opponent Mitt Romney conceded defeat and congratulated Obama on his victory. Here, jubilant supporters of Obama – at an election night watch party outside his campaign headquarters in Chicago – celebrating the win.