- BCCI’s statement on sale of BNTCL Read More
- Standards push now shows value Read More
- Out of bounds Read More
- Selectors banking on Brath Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: When lawyers enter politics . . . Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing gone topsy-turvy Read More
- Musical treat at St Mary's Church on Sunday Read More
It was just before midnight last night that the major television networks across the United States declared that Barack Obama had been re-elected president. However, it took just over two hours before his Republican opponent Mitt Romney conceded defeat and congratulated Obama on his victory. Here, jubilant supporters of Obama – at an election night watch party outside his campaign headquarters in Chicago – celebrating the win.