- Finding light in the blackout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Discrimination impacts health and safety at work Read More
- Good turnout for collegiate seminar Read More
- Two more win in Thompson football Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Gun with the wind Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Walk in dem shoes Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors. The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.