- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Coaching boost for NSC Read More
- Sauna Heats tame Lions Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Water a national priority Read More
- EDITORIAL: Jamaica’s overtures a benefit to all Read More
- Drake joins Forbes list of top five richest hip-hop stars Read More
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors. The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.