- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Garrison Racing Results - Valentine’s Day Raceday card Read More
- Leicester are for real, five point clear in Premier League Read More
- RON IN COMMON – More opportunities to travel north Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t trigger moral panic Read More
- Friday nights for wine and sax Read More
WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, Barbadians and visitors alike will be able to enjoy a fully refurbished St Lawrence Gap boardwalk. Estimated to cost just under $100 000, the walkway at the entrance to the Gap in this southern tourism hub, will be transformed from the old timber walkway to an attractive concrete finish with an exposed aggregate and limestone trimming. However, the bollards will be made of timber. The slipway, which allows for the launch of the small vessels used by some members of the fishing community in the area, will remain.