- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Backed into a corner Read More
- Bajans aiming for 100% record Read More
- TONY BEST: Crown Heights after the riots Read More
- TONI THORNE: The prenup debate Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, Barbadians and visitors alike will be able to enjoy a fully refurbished St Lawrence Gap boardwalk. Estimated to cost just under $100 000, the walkway at the entrance to the Gap in this southern tourism hub, will be transformed from the old timber walkway to an attractive concrete finish with an exposed aggregate and limestone trimming. However, the bollards will be made of timber. The slipway, which allows for the launch of the small vessels used by some members of the fishing community in the area, will remain.