- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Windies facing another loss Read More
- Walcott wraps up sixth title Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Love, in spite of ... Read More
- EDITORIAL: Haiti remains an urgent project Read More
- Seven up for Miss Teen Barbados Read More
WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, Barbadians and visitors alike will be able to enjoy a fully refurbished St Lawrence Gap boardwalk. Estimated to cost just under $100 000, the walkway at the entrance to the Gap in this southern tourism hub, will be transformed from the old timber walkway to an attractive concrete finish with an exposed aggregate and limestone trimming. However, the bollards will be made of timber. The slipway, which allows for the launch of the small vessels used by some members of the fishing community in the area, will remain.