- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Roadblock for Day Two jump Read More
WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, Barbadians and visitors alike will be able to enjoy a fully refurbished St Lawrence Gap boardwalk. Estimated to cost just under $100 000, the walkway at the entrance to the Gap in this southern tourism hub, will be transformed from the old timber walkway to an attractive concrete finish with an exposed aggregate and limestone trimming. However, the bollards will be made of timber. The slipway, which allows for the launch of the small vessels used by some members of the fishing community in the area, will remain.