- Energy efficiency utility wanted Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The entrepreneurial state – Part 1 Read More
- Kelly’s quest Read More
- King on target to retain title Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Tiefing frustrating the farmers Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: New task for princess Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, Barbadians and visitors alike will be able to enjoy a fully refurbished St Lawrence Gap boardwalk. Estimated to cost just under $100 000, the walkway at the entrance to the Gap in this southern tourism hub, will be transformed from the old timber walkway to an attractive concrete finish with an exposed aggregate and limestone trimming. However, the bollards will be made of timber. The slipway, which allows for the launch of the small vessels used by some members of the fishing community in the area, will remain.