- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Barbados Pride are chasing victory Read More
- Canadian wins on first try Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
LESS THAN AN hour before his death, John Corbin called home to say he was on his way. Tragically, the 41-year-old father of one never made it to his Long Bay Village, St Philip home as he was involved in a vehicular collision at Pinder’s Bottom, St George, about 12:45 a.m. yesterday. He died on the spot. Police investigations revealed that the car Corbin was driving was involved in a collision with a van driven by Ricky Reid, 43, of Coral Haven, St Philip. Reid, known locally and regionally as entertainer Lil Rick, complained of minor pains to his body. A DAILY NATION team visited Corbin’s home and spoke to his wife of five years, Natalie Corbin, 36, and daughter Nakita Andrews, 20. Natalie said that while they had been married for five years, they had been together for more than 20. She described the last time she spoke to her husband.