- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Meghan Theobalds is Miss Universe Barbados 2018 Read More
The clean up from yesterday’s bad weather continues. Furniture, appliances and other household effects were out to dry today, and the Barbados Fire Service was on hand to help residents wash down their houses. There was calm in nearby Round-The-Town where workers from the Ministry of Public Works were clearing up debris from the flooding. Clean-up crews were also spotted in The Whim, clearing debris as well and things seemed to have returned to normal in some of the other affected areas in St Peter and St Lucy.