- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
The clean up from yesterday’s bad weather continues. Furniture, appliances and other household effects were out to dry today, and the Barbados Fire Service was on hand to help residents wash down their houses. There was calm in nearby Round-The-Town where workers from the Ministry of Public Works were clearing up debris from the flooding. Clean-up crews were also spotted in The Whim, clearing debris as well and things seemed to have returned to normal in some of the other affected areas in St Peter and St Lucy.