- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid want more Champions League glory Read More
- Mitchell may step down Read More
- EDITORIAL: It’s time Barbadians get real Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases. Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card. The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.