- Barbados seeking to strengthen commercial links with Panama Read More
- AB InBev expects to cut three per cent of jobs after SABMiller takeover Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- India gunning for T20 revenge Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases. Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card. The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.