- Sustainable tourism drive Read More
- Brushing up paint plan Read More
- Caribbean umpire to stand in English County Championship Read More
- Arsenal deny Chelsea double as Ramsey seals FA Cup Read More
- No tears for Trinidad pipeline proposal Read More
- Bagging plastic bags Read More
- Barbadian culture on show in Canada Read More
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases. Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card. The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.