- TOURISM MATTERS: Them and us: levelling the playing field Read More
- Telecoms ‘can lure investors’ Read More
- WICB cuts some prices Read More
- BFA action back in Wildey Read More
- MONDAY MAN: The man behind winning St James park Read More
- Let’s march for elections now! Read More
- Moonlight wins Best Picture Award Read More
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases. Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card. The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.