- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- THE ISSUE: Economic integration a proven model Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- Reshuffle the team Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: It’s not best practice Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
It is said to be for children and today many Barbadian children will be bursting with joy when they find their carefully chosen gifts under the tree. Toys were one of the most popular items on many shoppers’ lists yesterday as they made their last-minute purchases from both established retailers and street vendors. Here, several shoppers in Tasha’s Wonderland in Cave Shepherd wait patiently to purchase gifts for their young relatives and friends.