- New equipment company opens Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Immigration policy and family ties Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: On the hunt for ODI points Read More
- Hope lifts Pride Read More
- GET REAL: Embracing blackness Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Who or what am I? Read More
- Holetown Festival parade a hit Read More
It is said to be for children and today many Barbadian children will be bursting with joy when they find their carefully chosen gifts under the tree. Toys were one of the most popular items on many shoppers’ lists yesterday as they made their last-minute purchases from both established retailers and street vendors. Here, several shoppers in Tasha’s Wonderland in Cave Shepherd wait patiently to purchase gifts for their young relatives and friends.