- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism a loser in Budget 2016 Read More
- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- Gems defy odds Read More
- Captains can’t agree on T20 call Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Money for babies Read More
- EDITORIAL: Waiting for PM to give election date Read More
- VIDEO: Scotiabank Junior Monarch Finals Read More
It is said to be for children and today many Barbadian children will be bursting with joy when they find their carefully chosen gifts under the tree. Toys were one of the most popular items on many shoppers’ lists yesterday as they made their last-minute purchases from both established retailers and street vendors. Here, several shoppers in Tasha’s Wonderland in Cave Shepherd wait patiently to purchase gifts for their young relatives and friends.