- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Flame lands in Brazil for three month relay to Games Read More
- Not ready Read More
- EDITORIAL: Brainstorm on problems of ageing society Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Ribbing could ease the tension Read More
- Joss Stone concert cancelled Read More
It is said to be for children and today many Barbadian children will be bursting with joy when they find their carefully chosen gifts under the tree. Toys were one of the most popular items on many shoppers’ lists yesterday as they made their last-minute purchases from both established retailers and street vendors. Here, several shoppers in Tasha’s Wonderland in Cave Shepherd wait patiently to purchase gifts for their young relatives and friends.