- Reaping fruits of his labour Read More
- Great gains from BMEX project Read More
- Rangers pip Villa Read More
- THORNY ISSUE: Earning an Olympic trip Read More
- OUR CARIBBEAN: Decisive challenge for Caricom Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: A friend indeed … Read More
- Entertainers close Barbados display in Toronto Read More
It is said to be for children and today many Barbadian children will be bursting with joy when they find their carefully chosen gifts under the tree. Toys were one of the most popular items on many shoppers’ lists yesterday as they made their last-minute purchases from both established retailers and street vendors. Here, several shoppers in Tasha’s Wonderland in Cave Shepherd wait patiently to purchase gifts for their young relatives and friends.