- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Water woes a global issue Read More
- Barbados Selext XI score 290-8 vs Windies Read More
- WICB and Digicel renew partnership Read More
- We apologise Read More
- EDITORIAL: We welcome UWI funding initiative Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.