- ON THE RIGHT: Inadequate standards hurting potential Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Standards make the world of difference Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- Four for England Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Growing private sector the key Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.