- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Who is responsible for protecting us? Read More
- BNOCL not only about oil Read More
- Warriors win, Tridents face exit Read More
- Big deal for king Read More
- RON IN COMMON: All hail Sir Garry Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Tombstone territory Read More
- Lil Rick gets Stag tune prize Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.