- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- Johnson wins Golf Open Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- TALKBACK: Readers’ mixed views on sick certificates Read More
- Rihanna gets VMA lifetime achievement award Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.