- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Good move to include youth, says Ramdin Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.