- Consider community wind farms Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: A new era in public discourse Read More
- Praise for Under-19 champs Read More
- West Indies U-19 win World Cup Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: No political will on squatters Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Lowe tries trashing critics Read More
- Beauties from the East Read More
The prince of soca entered paradise today. Trinidadian star performer Machel Montano, always a hit with Bajan fans, arrived to for tonight's Boxing Day show Enchanted being held at Bagatelle Great House. Montano, who is to be sentenced next month in his homeland after being found guilty earlier this month of assault and using obscene language during a 2007 nightclub incident in Port of Spain, touched down from the Land of the Hummingbird after a packed Christmas Day schedule. Accompanied by mum Elizabeth, he was greeted by sponsor Paul Johnson, chief executive officer of Paul’s Enterprises, at Grantley Adams International Airport.