- Bridges that won’t fall down Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Development strategy Read More
- Harrison breaks women’s hurdles record Read More
- Uphill battle Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Licks like peas over question Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Journal of the plagiarist year Read More
- Battling for turf Read More
Chrystal Cummins-Beckles came out ahead of a group of talented female calypsonians to take the 2nd Euphony Vibes Regional Female Calypso title. The competition was one of the major events on Montserrat’s Festival 50 calendar which runs until January 1, 2013. Cummins-Beckles performed sixth in each round singing two songs she wrote and arranged. In the first round she powerfully delivered Fly on the Wall and in the second, Forgive de Caribbean.