- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- One to watch Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Chrystal Cummins-Beckles came out ahead of a group of talented female calypsonians to take the 2nd Euphony Vibes Regional Female Calypso title. The competition was one of the major events on Montserrat’s Festival 50 calendar which runs until January 1, 2013. Cummins-Beckles performed sixth in each round singing two songs she wrote and arranged. In the first round she powerfully delivered Fly on the Wall and in the second, Forgive de Caribbean.