- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- Zane’s world karting champ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Dithering as Barbados loses ground Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World. The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out. The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life. Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.