- ON THE RIGHT: Scarce water has economic cost Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Drought a worldwide problem Read More
- King upset Read More
- Simmons sacking ‘led to confusion’ Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: The interest rate gap Read More
- EDITORIAL: Countdown to Independence celebrations Read More
- Chinese DJs bringing ‘sunset’ beat Read More
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World. The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out. The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life. Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.