- Consider community wind farms Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: A new era in public discourse Read More
- TEA Day 3: Volcanoes lose early wicket in chase Read More
- LUNCH Day 3: Century for Shai Hope Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: No political will on squatters Read More
- GET REAL: Vital to learn from history Read More
- Beauties from the East Read More
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World. The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out. The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life. Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.