- ON THE RIGHT: Inadequate standards hurting potential Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Standards make the world of difference Read More
- Bale goal sends Real into Champions League final Read More
- Coaching boost for NSC Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Water a national priority Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: St Lucy folk too long in misery Read More
- Crop Over competition deadlines Read More
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World. The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out. The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life. Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.