- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- Vardy not involved in sacking Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Finding the right balance Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Policy discussion Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Riddle me this Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World. The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out. The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life. Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.