- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- WI players, WICB at odds again Read More
- Meets clash Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
THE OLD COACH is back with a not so new message. It’s time to get smart. Recently returned national cricket team head coach Emmerson Trotman has pinned Barbados’ shortcomings partly on the players’ failure to think out the game and now wants his Caribbean Twenty20 unit to show more mental toughness. “We just have to work on our smartness and think throughout the entire game, and not just one segment, because those losses really come down to mental toughness,” Trotman said. “We have a tendency to sometimes fall short in that area and I know the guys are still hurting from some of those losses but I think they are more mature now where Twenty20 is concerned.