- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
THE OLD COACH is back with a not so new message. It’s time to get smart. Recently returned national cricket team head coach Emmerson Trotman has pinned Barbados’ shortcomings partly on the players’ failure to think out the game and now wants his Caribbean Twenty20 unit to show more mental toughness. “We just have to work on our smartness and think throughout the entire game, and not just one segment, because those losses really come down to mental toughness,” Trotman said. “We have a tendency to sometimes fall short in that area and I know the guys are still hurting from some of those losses but I think they are more mature now where Twenty20 is concerned.