- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- Holder admits WI must do better Read More
- King now world No.161 Read More
- EDITORIAL: Why people are losing interest in CARICOM Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFECT: Lessons in contentment Read More
- Marvay: No. 2 is great Read More
SWEEPING CHANGES in teaching staff are coming to the Alexandra School that will affect the wider educational system. Embattled principal Jeff Broomes is to be separated from the St Peter school and is being reassigned to Parkinson Memorial Secondary School from January, well-informed sources told the SATURDAY SUN. It is also understood that Parkinson principal Orson Alleyne will replace Broomes at Alexandra School. The sources said that close to 20 teachers at Alexandra are also switching schools. Efforts to get confirmation from Alleyne and Broomes proved futile up to Press time.