- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- One to watch Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
SWEEPING CHANGES in teaching staff are coming to the Alexandra School that will affect the wider educational system. Embattled principal Jeff Broomes is to be separated from the St Peter school and is being reassigned to Parkinson Memorial Secondary School from January, well-informed sources told the SATURDAY SUN. It is also understood that Parkinson principal Orson Alleyne will replace Broomes at Alexandra School. The sources said that close to 20 teachers at Alexandra are also switching schools. Efforts to get confirmation from Alleyne and Broomes proved futile up to Press time.