- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Roadblock for Day Two jump Read More
Bridgetown was busy yesterday, with Barbadians shopping for Old Year’s Night outfits – for church or party, or both. And shops expect Bajans to come out in even greater numbers tomorrow for that last-minute choice of wear for the traditional midnight religious service or ring-out-ring-in ball. One shopper prepping yesterday for Old Year’s was young Tanella Alleyne, here being fitted at Pullze by store assistant Linn Callender.