- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- More youths entering green economy Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
Bridgetown was busy yesterday, with Barbadians shopping for Old Year’s Night outfits – for church or party, or both. And shops expect Bajans to come out in even greater numbers tomorrow for that last-minute choice of wear for the traditional midnight religious service or ring-out-ring-in ball. One shopper prepping yesterday for Old Year’s was young Tanella Alleyne, here being fitted at Pullze by store assistant Linn Callender.