- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- Zane’s world karting champ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Dithering as Barbados loses ground Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Bridgetown was busy yesterday, with Barbadians shopping for Old Year’s Night outfits – for church or party, or both. And shops expect Bajans to come out in even greater numbers tomorrow for that last-minute choice of wear for the traditional midnight religious service or ring-out-ring-in ball. One shopper prepping yesterday for Old Year’s was young Tanella Alleyne, here being fitted at Pullze by store assistant Linn Callender.