- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- BCA’s bid to boost women’s game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Mashup gone global Read More
Bridgetown was busy yesterday, with Barbadians shopping for Old Year’s Night outfits – for church or party, or both. And shops expect Bajans to come out in even greater numbers tomorrow for that last-minute choice of wear for the traditional midnight religious service or ring-out-ring-in ball. One shopper prepping yesterday for Old Year’s was young Tanella Alleyne, here being fitted at Pullze by store assistant Linn Callender.