- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Windies facing another loss Read More
- Walcott wraps up sixth title Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Love, in spite of ... Read More
- EDITORIAL: Haiti remains an urgent project Read More
- Seven up for Miss Teen Barbados Read More
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year? Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing. His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add. “I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.