- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Farm Lions taking on Heats for road tennis honours Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- Stick to what you know, Rev. Massiah Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- Pulsating vibes on the Hill Read More
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year? Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing. His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add. “I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.