- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- EDITORIAL: Dithering as Barbados loses ground Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Hollywood pair separate after 11 years Read More
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year? Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing. His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add. “I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.