- BCCI’s statement on sale of BNTCL Read More
- Standards push now shows value Read More
- Out of bounds Read More
- Selectors banking on Brath Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: When lawyers enter politics . . . Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing gone topsy-turvy Read More
- Musical treat at St Mary's Church on Sunday Read More
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year? Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing. His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add. “I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.