- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year? Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing. His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add. “I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.