- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- Two in breach Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Touched by 100% Bajan backing Read More
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey (AP) — Kayne West and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child. The rapper announced at a concert last night that his girlfriend is pregnant. He told the crowd of more than 5 000 in New Jersey in song form: "Now you having my baby." The crowd roared. Most of the Kardashian clan tweeted about the news, including Kim's sisters and mother. Kourtney Kardashian wrote: "Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!" West also told concertgoers to congratulate his "baby mom" and that this was the "most amazing thing." Representatives for West and Kardashian didn't immediately respond to emails about the pregnancy. The rapper and reality TV star went public in March. Kardashian married NBA player Kris Humphries in August 2011, and their divorce is not finalized.