- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- ON THE BALL: Let the drums roll Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Right move, Mr President Read More
- Revamp tax system Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Want nothing to do with baby’s dad Read More
- Artistes ‘up de ting’ at Holetown Read More
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey (AP) — Kayne West and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child. The rapper announced at a concert last night that his girlfriend is pregnant. He told the crowd of more than 5 000 in New Jersey in song form: "Now you having my baby." The crowd roared. Most of the Kardashian clan tweeted about the news, including Kim's sisters and mother. Kourtney Kardashian wrote: "Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!" West also told concertgoers to congratulate his "baby mom" and that this was the "most amazing thing." Representatives for West and Kardashian didn't immediately respond to emails about the pregnancy. The rapper and reality TV star went public in March. Kardashian married NBA player Kris Humphries in August 2011, and their divorce is not finalized.