- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
THE CLICO, British American Insurance Company Limited (BAICO) and Al Barrack problems will soon be solved. Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler made this disclosure last night in the House of Assembly as he wrapped up debate on the 2010-11 Budget. He told parliamentarians a resolution of the CLICO problem could emerge as early as next week when he meets with the judicial manager appointed for the troubled insurance company. He said he had been told that “a firm proposal” was being put on the table for Government, which had been pressing to ensure that policyholders get back their money. (TY) Full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION.