- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Is Clinton or Trump better for immigrants? Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The new normal Read More
- Barbados thrash Guatemala 11-0 Read More
- No end to WI dry spell Read More
- EDITORIAL: Of servants and celebrities Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Chinese doctors to the rescue Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
Police are looking for a man who is wanted for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters. He is Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” or “Luke” of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael who is considered armed and dangerous. Drayton is 5’ 4” tall, of slim build, with brown eyes. Police, in a report today, said the man has a large mouth and is dark in complexion. He also has a scar in the centre of his forehead and a scar over his left eye. Drayton is advised by police that he can present himself to them, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice or a family member. Police are also cautioning the public not to approach the wanted man, but instead, contact the nearest police station with any information on his whereabouts.