- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Water woes a global issue Read More
- Pinelands and Cavs advance Read More
- Back in court Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Baygon and the plastic bag Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
Police are looking for a man who is wanted for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters. He is Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” or “Luke” of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael who is considered armed and dangerous. Drayton is 5’ 4” tall, of slim build, with brown eyes. Police, in a report today, said the man has a large mouth and is dark in complexion. He also has a scar in the centre of his forehead and a scar over his left eye. Drayton is advised by police that he can present himself to them, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice or a family member. Police are also cautioning the public not to approach the wanted man, but instead, contact the nearest police station with any information on his whereabouts.