- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
Police are looking for a man who is wanted for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters. He is Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” or “Luke” of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael who is considered armed and dangerous. Drayton is 5’ 4” tall, of slim build, with brown eyes. Police, in a report today, said the man has a large mouth and is dark in complexion. He also has a scar in the centre of his forehead and a scar over his left eye. Drayton is advised by police that he can present himself to them, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice or a family member. Police are also cautioning the public not to approach the wanted man, but instead, contact the nearest police station with any information on his whereabouts.