- Flow announces successful testing of LTE technology Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- One to watch Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- Responsibilities of ‘management’ Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Police are looking for a man who is wanted for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters. He is Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” or “Luke” of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael who is considered armed and dangerous. Drayton is 5’ 4” tall, of slim build, with brown eyes. Police, in a report today, said the man has a large mouth and is dark in complexion. He also has a scar in the centre of his forehead and a scar over his left eye. Drayton is advised by police that he can present himself to them, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice or a family member. Police are also cautioning the public not to approach the wanted man, but instead, contact the nearest police station with any information on his whereabouts.