- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The case for a Caribbean debt initiative Read More
- Zabivaka the wolf is FIFA 2018 mascot Read More
- Pakistan on top Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Rev Baird ain’t all wrong Read More
- EDITORIAL: Inspiration to young ones Read More
- Bashment ‘part of we culture’ Read More
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair. The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new do on her new Twitter feed this week. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration. The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will be today, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities. Along with the new Twitter presence, the First Lady also celebrated her 49th birthday.