- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- St Thomas edge St James Central Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Not sure if he really loves me Read More
- ALTAR CALL: The four steps to greatness Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair. The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new do on her new Twitter feed this week. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration. The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will be today, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities. Along with the new Twitter presence, the First Lady also celebrated her 49th birthday.