- In DPP’s hands Read More
- Senator Boyce responsible for business facilitation Read More
- Time for merger Read More
- White back with a bang Read More
- EDITORIAL: We welcome UWI funding initiative Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Frustrations of a fractured family Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair. The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new do on her new Twitter feed this week. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration. The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will be today, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities. Along with the new Twitter presence, the First Lady also celebrated her 49th birthday.