- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Barbados beat T&T to top netball qualifiers Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- MONDAY MAN: Hal boasts of the best rum punch Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- VIDEO: Scotiabank Junior Monarch Finals Read More
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair. The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new do on her new Twitter feed this week. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration. The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will be today, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities. Along with the new Twitter presence, the First Lady also celebrated her 49th birthday.