- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Four people will appear in the District A Magistrate Court this morning to answer drug charges. They are Valerie Loretta Cooke, 52, of 102 Clapham Park, St Michael, who is jointly charged with 36-year-old Kevin Erskine Raymond King, also known as DJ Bard International, of Cherry Drive, Oxnards, St James. Both Cooke and King are charged for possession, trafficking and possession with intent to supply 265 grams of cannabis. Also to appear in court is Gedaliah Benn-King of 102 Clapham Park, St Michael, who will answer for possession of a small quantity of drugs. Ronald Ricardo Bayley, 43-years-old, of the same address was also charged for possession, trafficking and possession with intent to supply 112 grams of cannabis. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch told NATIONNews this morning that the arrests were made after a search warrant was conducted at Cooke’s Clapham, St Michael address last night just after 7. He said the occupants refused to open the door to police and as a result, force had to be used to gain entry.