- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending in Barbados today. Local marine officials have been busy for most of the morning trying to return some mammals back into the water after they washed ashore on a beach in Bay Street St Michael. Shortly after a picture was posted on the Nation's website and Facebook page, our readers have been responding. Debra Hughes: "Never seen mass beachings here before". Sheri Veronica: "Very sad. Hope they are still alive and can be saved". Junaid Patel: "Well done to my brother, Shahid Patel and staff of the Dive Shop for assisting. And to all others who aided !!! Well done". Donna Rosanna Shepherd: "I'm happy they are safely back in the water. But strange never the less"