- Energy efficiency utility wanted Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The entrepreneurial state – Part 1 Read More
- The ‘Right Man’ Read More
- Steven Allan wins it Read More
- EDITORIAL: Peace can reign Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Support teachers in disciplining kids Read More
- Weekend Buzz April 29, 2016 Read More
THE PROBLEMS confronting the region’s intra-island airline LIAT moved from bad to worse yesterday. Broken-down planes left hundreds of LIAT passengers stranded across the region over the weekend, and the resulting frustrations hit line staff, who staged worked stoppages in Barbados and Dominica yesterday. Staff at Grantley Adams International Airport reportedly vacated their positions on at least two occasions, as a long line of waiting passengers reached as far as the pavement. Some of those passengers were back and forth from the airport since Saturday, trying to get a flight back home to Grenada.