- Aziza’s jewellery is One-of-a-kind Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Economic amnesia Read More
- Federer to miss Olympics and rest of season Read More
- Afghans coming Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: 2016 safest Crop Over ever Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: New cane technologies Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
THE PROBLEMS confronting the region’s intra-island airline LIAT moved from bad to worse yesterday. Broken-down planes left hundreds of LIAT passengers stranded across the region over the weekend, and the resulting frustrations hit line staff, who staged worked stoppages in Barbados and Dominica yesterday. Staff at Grantley Adams International Airport reportedly vacated their positions on at least two occasions, as a long line of waiting passengers reached as far as the pavement. Some of those passengers were back and forth from the airport since Saturday, trying to get a flight back home to Grenada.