- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
Britain’s Prince Edward was the centre of attention during the Royalist Regatta yesterday. He was seen aboard one of the numerous yachts leaving the Careenage in Bridgetown as part of the fund-raising exercise which is to benefit two Barbadian youth organizations – the Duke Of Edinburgh Award, which will soon be marking its 50th year, and the Barbados Sea Cadets. Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, who arrived on Friday, is due to leave the island tomorrow.