- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The Caribbean’s major financial crisis Read More
- Economic restoration needs unified action (Part 1) Read More
- Budapest to withdraw Olympic bid Read More
- Jason Holder among three reprimanded for breaching Code of Conduct Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Mother-in-law is tiring me out Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
Britain’s Prince Edward was the centre of attention during the Royalist Regatta yesterday. He was seen aboard one of the numerous yachts leaving the Careenage in Bridgetown as part of the fund-raising exercise which is to benefit two Barbadian youth organizations – the Duke Of Edinburgh Award, which will soon be marking its 50th year, and the Barbados Sea Cadets. Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, who arrived on Friday, is due to leave the island tomorrow.