- Khadijah’s special touch Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Institutional reforms and the public interest Read More
- Mayers brothers back Read More
- No pressure, says King Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Why can’t I get a boyfriend? Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Beach work ‘endangers’ turtles Read More
- Birth of a Nation slavery movie stumbles in Hollywood Read More
Six clubs have requested replacements for a total of 11 players for the rescheduled LIME Elite first series cricket matches, which will now resume tomorrow and conclude on Sunday. Both LIME and Guardian General Barbados Youth made requests for three replacements by Wednesday’s deadline, which was given by the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) in a notice to clubs on September 16. The incoming LIME trio is Courtney Browne and the High Performance Centre students Hayden Walsh and Dalton Polius. They will replace Justin Brathwaite, who is overseas on work duty and the injured Anthony Morris and Mark Springer. Barbados Youth will be without fast bowler Jofra Archer and Jerome Jones, who are at a West Indies’ Under-19 camp in Guyana and the injured Chad Williams. The replacements are Akeem Harris, Lee-Germon Gaskin and Tarik Shorey.