- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- UWI rout Paradise Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- Stick to what you know, Rev. Massiah Read More
- Pulsating vibes on the Hill Read More
Bajan saxophonist Elan Trotman, performing for the first time this year, and surprise guest act ace musician Nicholas Brancker had the modest crowd at Ilaro Court on their feet yesterday.The duo, performing with other musicians, rocked the Naniki Jazz Safari, having patrons “jammin’” to the remake of Master Blaster Jammin’ by Stevie Wonder.The weekend of jazz culminates today at Naniki, St Joseph, with an all-Bajan cast.