- Flow announces successful testing of LTE technology Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- One to watch Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- Responsibilities of ‘management’ Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Bajan saxophonist Elan Trotman, performing for the first time this year, and surprise guest act ace musician Nicholas Brancker had the modest crowd at Ilaro Court on their feet yesterday.The duo, performing with other musicians, rocked the Naniki Jazz Safari, having patrons “jammin’” to the remake of Master Blaster Jammin’ by Stevie Wonder.The weekend of jazz culminates today at Naniki, St Joseph, with an all-Bajan cast.