- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Intrepid slips field Read More
- 12 nominated for Gold Cup Read More
- There’s no excuse for ill-treating dogs Read More
- GET REAL: No credit for African society Read More
- Voice wins International Soca Monarch title Read More
Bajan saxophonist Elan Trotman, performing for the first time this year, and surprise guest act ace musician Nicholas Brancker had the modest crowd at Ilaro Court on their feet yesterday.The duo, performing with other musicians, rocked the Naniki Jazz Safari, having patrons “jammin’” to the remake of Master Blaster Jammin’ by Stevie Wonder.The weekend of jazz culminates today at Naniki, St Joseph, with an all-Bajan cast.