- ON THE LEFT: Standards make the world of difference Read More
- THE ISSUE: Good standards make economic sense Read More
- Coaching boost for NSC Read More
- Sauna Heats tame Lions Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: St Lucy folk too long in misery Read More
- EDITORIAL: Jamaica’s overtures a benefit to all Read More
- Crop Over competition deadlines Read More
West Indies’ women cricketers are still basking in the glory of their success in a three-match One-Day International series against Sri Lanka. After clinching the series 2-1 with a victory in the final match on Sunday at the Windward Club ground in Lucas Street, St Philip, they now turn their attention to a five-game Twenty20 series. The first match bowls off today at Kensington Oval at 2:30 p.m.