- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- Pinelands and Cavs advance Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Baygon and the plastic bag Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
West Indies’ women cricketers are still basking in the glory of their success in a three-match One-Day International series against Sri Lanka. After clinching the series 2-1 with a victory in the final match on Sunday at the Windward Club ground in Lucas Street, St Philip, they now turn their attention to a five-game Twenty20 series. The first match bowls off today at Kensington Oval at 2:30 p.m.