- New equipment company opens Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Immigration policy and family ties Read More
- Holder: Opponents feared us Read More
- Pride of champions Read More
- TALKBACK: Smoking ban can hurt tourism Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Much joy at harvest programme Read More
- Six for Miss Holetown Read More
West Indies’ women cricketers are still basking in the glory of their success in a three-match One-Day International series against Sri Lanka. After clinching the series 2-1 with a victory in the final match on Sunday at the Windward Club ground in Lucas Street, St Philip, they now turn their attention to a five-game Twenty20 series. The first match bowls off today at Kensington Oval at 2:30 p.m.