- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONI THORNE: Prejudice and racism often mixed up Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)