- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- Squash juniors claim title again Read More
- King again! Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Fighting sexual dysfunction the healthy way Read More
- TALK BACK: Pros and cons of playing Pokemon Go Read More
- Crowds gathering for Soca Royale Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)