- Pride and industry Read More
- BEC: The importance of CVQs in your recruitment drive Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- EDITORIAL: White Hill – beyond the emotion Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)