- Matthews second in Tour of Tobago Read More
- Foust does double Read More
- Thomas, Best in a thriller Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Rose much more than love symbol Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Investment warning signs Read More
- WILD COOT: When will it end? Read More
- ‘One people’ united for a cause Read More
- Sam Smith tops charts with James Bond theme Read More
- Marvay’s magic Read More
- NATION newscast October 5, 2015 Read More
- Juveniles appear in court Read More
- St Lucy service station robbed Read More
- Sagicor Life launches insurance product Read More
- Hard talk on pitfalls of small business Read More
- The money laundering organism Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)