- Curry is MVP Read More
- Off the mark Read More
- Lockhart declines invitation to trials Read More
- Tantamount to child abuse Read More
- EDITORIAL: Relevance of Heroes Day on the decline Read More
- THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Don’t let our children stray Read More
- Riri the showstopper Read More
- Chris Brown on battery charge Read More
- Trombone Shorty brings curtain down on New Orleans Jazz Read More
- Smooth going at Princess Margaret Read More
- Ticket fix Read More
- Chin up! Read More
- Republic reaches out Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Goulbourne Alleyne Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Let’s see what’s in the budget Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)