- Private eye Read More
- Bailey gets his wish Read More
- Brit pair in winner’s row Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Turtle friendly proposals still to see light Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Salaries linked to economic growth Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN: Time is now Read More
- Barbados gearing up for CARIFESTA XIII Read More
- Bajan films a hit at CARIFESTA Read More
- CARIFESTA can lead to lasting relationships Read More
- Gun raid Read More
- Canteen owner fuming Read More
- ‘Aint going nowhere’ Read More
- Retailer marks five years Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Four financing issues to consider Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Investors’ comfort level must increase Read More
There was much rejoicing at the home of Barbados latest centenarian Gwendolyn Euroda Ward at Ellerton, St George on Thursday.
Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave joined Ward’s family and friends in marking the milestone of the woman described by many as a caring person.
The ardent and faithful Seventh-Day Adventist for more than 50 years still attends the Eastlyn SDA Church, which she helped to establish.
The active Ward still cleans, cooks and does other household chores. (RL)