- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- Spirit of the Nation Show on November 19 Read More
THE Barbados Cricket League (BCL) team are crying out that they are being no-balled by the National Sports Council (NSC). According to BCL officials, the NSC, which is responsible for preparing the pitch at the Blenheim ground during the week, has not done so to facilitate practice sessions since the start of the season. In an interview this week with SATURDAY SPORT, BCL president Glyne St Hill complained that the NSC’s reported tardiness had put the team at a disadvantage. “Because the pitch isn’t being prepared, when the guys turn up for practice they can’t bowl or bat on the pitch,” he said.