- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- New equipment company opens Read More
- NBA Hall of Fame finalists announced Read More
- Holder: Opponents feared us Read More
- TALKBACK: Smoking ban can hurt tourism Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Much joy at harvest programme Read More
- Six for Miss Holetown Read More
THE Barbados Cricket League (BCL) team are crying out that they are being no-balled by the National Sports Council (NSC). According to BCL officials, the NSC, which is responsible for preparing the pitch at the Blenheim ground during the week, has not done so to facilitate practice sessions since the start of the season. In an interview this week with SATURDAY SPORT, BCL president Glyne St Hill complained that the NSC’s reported tardiness had put the team at a disadvantage. “Because the pitch isn’t being prepared, when the guys turn up for practice they can’t bowl or bat on the pitch,” he said.