- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- EDITORIAL: Dithering as Barbados loses ground Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
THE Barbados Cricket League (BCL) team are crying out that they are being no-balled by the National Sports Council (NSC). According to BCL officials, the NSC, which is responsible for preparing the pitch at the Blenheim ground during the week, has not done so to facilitate practice sessions since the start of the season. In an interview this week with SATURDAY SPORT, BCL president Glyne St Hill complained that the NSC’s reported tardiness had put the team at a disadvantage. “Because the pitch isn’t being prepared, when the guys turn up for practice they can’t bowl or bat on the pitch,” he said.