- Success one face at a time Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- 14 up vying for Derby places Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- The Lowdown & Looka Lew Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
THE Barbados Cricket League (BCL) team are crying out that they are being no-balled by the National Sports Council (NSC). According to BCL officials, the NSC, which is responsible for preparing the pitch at the Blenheim ground during the week, has not done so to facilitate practice sessions since the start of the season. In an interview this week with SATURDAY SPORT, BCL president Glyne St Hill complained that the NSC’s reported tardiness had put the team at a disadvantage. “Because the pitch isn’t being prepared, when the guys turn up for practice they can’t bowl or bat on the pitch,” he said.