- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
THE Barbados Cricket League (BCL) team are crying out that they are being no-balled by the National Sports Council (NSC). According to BCL officials, the NSC, which is responsible for preparing the pitch at the Blenheim ground during the week, has not done so to facilitate practice sessions since the start of the season. In an interview this week with SATURDAY SPORT, BCL president Glyne St Hill complained that the NSC’s reported tardiness had put the team at a disadvantage. “Because the pitch isn’t being prepared, when the guys turn up for practice they can’t bowl or bat on the pitch,” he said.