- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Young West Indies in Under-19 semi-finals Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Devon Seale is 2016 Calypso Monarch Read More
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending today in Barbados. All eyes were focused last night on First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama when she stepped out in another Jason Wu gown for the inaugural balls. When she emerged at the Commander in Chief ball last night in the ruby-coloured gown by Wu, who also designed her white gown four years ago, the fashion world was glued. This is what some readers had to say about the First lady and her gown: Conchita Moseley: "Elegance! This Lady is truly the First Lady." Carol Hylton: "Simply beautiful!" Marvell Cumberbatch: "Stunning!" Yvonne Nelson: "Beautiful and stylish and moder." For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page.