- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- No result in second T20 against India Read More
- Rosberg wins in Belgium as Hamilton beats odds to podium Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt not complying with law Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending today in Barbados. All eyes were focused last night on First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama when she stepped out in another Jason Wu gown for the inaugural balls. When she emerged at the Commander in Chief ball last night in the ruby-coloured gown by Wu, who also designed her white gown four years ago, the fashion world was glued. This is what some readers had to say about the First lady and her gown: Conchita Moseley: "Elegance! This Lady is truly the First Lady." Carol Hylton: "Simply beautiful!" Marvell Cumberbatch: "Stunning!" Yvonne Nelson: "Beautiful and stylish and moder." For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page.