- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Driving for perfection Read More
- St Barnabas roll over Newbury Read More
- TONI THORNE: Never chase popularity Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: What teachers should know Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
WHAT IS THE STORY behind this burnt-out car in The Belle, St Michael? Neither the Barbados Fire Service nor the police report any knowledge of the vehicle, which was spotted early Monday morning. Was it an accidental engine fire or was it deliberately started? Will the owner return for it or simply leave it there? One can only speculate as to the whys and hows of what happened, but at least it appears no one was hurt. (CA) Above, the badly burnt car seemingly abandoned near The Belle Junction.