- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- ON THE BALL: Let the drums roll Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Right move, Mr President Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Want nothing to do with baby’s dad Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Govt was warned Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
WHAT IS THE STORY behind this burnt-out car in The Belle, St Michael? Neither the Barbados Fire Service nor the police report any knowledge of the vehicle, which was spotted early Monday morning. Was it an accidental engine fire or was it deliberately started? Will the owner return for it or simply leave it there? One can only speculate as to the whys and hows of what happened, but at least it appears no one was hurt. (CA) Above, the badly burnt car seemingly abandoned near The Belle Junction.