- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The National Cultural Foundation (NCF) is considering proposed changes to its annual Crop Over Festival which would limit participation of “juniors” in some singing competitions and force entertainers to have different songs for each contest.
Chief Executive Officer of the NCF Cranston Browne said during a media briefing today there were several proposals before the agency and they would be seeking feedback from the general public before making a decision.
According to Browne, the recommendations had come from “stakeholders” in Crop Over including entertainers and tent managers. (TY)