- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Opening ‘no problem’, for Dottin Read More
- Farley bounces back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
KINGSTON, Jamaica – The pending autopsy for Mario Deane will take place under the supervision of US pathologist, Dr Michael Baden, who conducted the autopsy on Michael Brown – the 18-year-old man recently shot dead by police in the Ferguson, Missouri.
Deane’s autopsy is set for Tuesday, September 2 and is to take place at the Cornwall Regional Hospital Morgue.
Similar to Brown, Deane’s untimely death is speculated to have been committed by law enforcement officials. Both have sparked several protests and have been given much publicity in the media.
Following Brown’s autopsy it was reported that he was shot twice in the head and four times in the right arm. All the shots were fired into his front, the Times reported, citing Baden, the former New York City chief medical examiner who conducted a separate autopsy at the family’s request. (Jamaica Observer)