- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation has advised that the Grazettes Primary School will remain closed for the rest of the week while the Ministry seeks to arrange for alternative accommodation for the school population.
Chief Education Officer, Laurie King in speaking to the issue said the Ministry in the meantime would continue to address “the lingering effects of the fogging exercise which was conducted at the Grazettes, St Michael institution at the beginning of the school term”.
Meanwhile, all members of staff – teachers and ancillary workers – have been requested to attend a meeting at the Ministry’s headquarters at the Elsie Payne Complex, Constitution Road, St Michael, tomorrow, Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the Main Conference Room.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience that the closure may cause to staff, parents and guardians. (PR)