- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation has advised that the Grazettes Primary School will remain closed for the rest of the week while the Ministry seeks to arrange for alternative accommodation for the school population.
Chief Education Officer, Laurie King in speaking to the issue said the Ministry in the meantime would continue to address “the lingering effects of the fogging exercise which was conducted at the Grazettes, St Michael institution at the beginning of the school term”.
Meanwhile, all members of staff – teachers and ancillary workers – have been requested to attend a meeting at the Ministry’s headquarters at the Elsie Payne Complex, Constitution Road, St Michael, tomorrow, Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the Main Conference Room.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience that the closure may cause to staff, parents and guardians. (PR)