- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Barbados Pride are chasing victory Read More
- Canadian wins on first try Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation has advised that the Grazettes Primary School will remain closed for the rest of the week while the Ministry seeks to arrange for alternative accommodation for the school population.
Chief Education Officer, Laurie King in speaking to the issue said the Ministry in the meantime would continue to address “the lingering effects of the fogging exercise which was conducted at the Grazettes, St Michael institution at the beginning of the school term”.
Meanwhile, all members of staff – teachers and ancillary workers – have been requested to attend a meeting at the Ministry’s headquarters at the Elsie Payne Complex, Constitution Road, St Michael, tomorrow, Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the Main Conference Room.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience that the closure may cause to staff, parents and guardians. (PR)