- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
A MAN WILL appear in court today charged with the theft of two cows valued at $5 500.
He is Adrian Ricardo Sealy, 38, of Windsor Tenantry, St George.
Police say the cows belonging to Corey Straker were stolen from Melverton in the same parish.
One was recovered at Brighton and the other at White Hall Tenantry, both in St Michael. (PR/NB)