- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- ‘Baku’ has the last laugh Read More
- Harris staying as BFA chief Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
STUDENTS OF THE Graydon Sealy Secondary School and Christ Church Foundation School have benefited from donations from former students Tino Best and Sherland Waithe.
Best, a Barbados and West Indies fast bowler, presented top performing CXC student Latifa Wood with a $500 cheque while Waithe presented national scholarship winner Cheryse Greenidge of Foundation school with a similar donation.
The two athletes, who form Limitless Entertainment, also donated food items to the schools to assist families of needy students. (LK)