- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
WE HAVE our work cut out for us.
This was the candid assessment from the executive director of the Future Centre Trust after she visited site after site of illegal dumps across the island yesterday.
Cherice Gibson was speaking to the Midweek Nation after she and Ayana Moosa scouted a number of sites in St Peter, St James and St John, in the lead-up to this year’s Clean Up Barbados.
They touched The Whim, Sailor Gully, Heywoods and Speightstown in St Peter, Malvern in St John and other sites.