- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Latapy’s goal to lift Bajan game Read More
- Challenge for SMS, Foundation Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
WE HAVE our work cut out for us.
This was the candid assessment from the executive director of the Future Centre Trust after she visited site after site of illegal dumps across the island yesterday.
Cherice Gibson was speaking to the Midweek Nation after she and Ayana Moosa scouted a number of sites in St Peter, St James and St John, in the lead-up to this year’s Clean Up Barbados.
They touched The Whim, Sailor Gully, Heywoods and Speightstown in St Peter, Malvern in St John and other sites.