- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- Zuckerberg says Facebook made mistakes on user data Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
ADELA AH-DEE-LAH PAYNE is the first Red Cross ambassador for the youth.
The first runner-up in the 13 to 18 category of this year’s Scotiabank Junior Calypso Monarch competition, who sang a song about HIV/AIDS in her song De Letter, was recently selected to help promote the Red Cross Society and to be a face for the youth.
Ambassador Ah-Dee-Lah said she is hoping to dispel the belief that all youths are bad, and to show that they are doing some good and positive things.
She was speaking today during a health fair and pan lime hosted by the youth department of the Red Cross at their Warrens, St Michael headquarters. (YB)