- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Titus strikes gold Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
There is something about the faces of people brings life to any painting.
One actually wonders who the person is, whether he or she is real or fiction; what their thoughts are, where they originated from and even who their family may be.
Yes! A painting of a face, any face, can conjure up such thoughts.
At the recently held group art exhibition at Barbados Arts Council, Pelican, similar thoughts began to surface as some artists chose people as their subjects.
Over 20 artists exhibited their work during the week-long exhibition, which concluded on October 18.
Today, we share some faces with you. Maybe you, too, will ask numerous questions as you try to imagine what could possibly be going through the minds of those whom
you view, or perhaps you may wonder where they originate from. (CCH)