- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Jones smashes Forde’s 400m indoor record Read More
- The key for WI Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
IT’S SAFE TO SAY that Guyana have mastered regional rugby. At least its shortened format. The men’s cup of the DHL North America and Caribbean Rugby Association’s International Sevens Tournament is headed back to the South American continent as Guyana converted five unanswered tries in yesterday’s 29-0 championship win over the Cayman Islands at the Garrison Savannah. The victory capped yet another unbeaten tournament run for the overwhelming favourites, who won a sixth successive title after surrendering just two tries for the entire competition. Full story in today’s DAILY NATION.