IN CUSTODY: Arron Francisco Joseph (GP)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Jamaica inch ahead of Barbados Pride Read More
- NSC abandons sports awards Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Don signs out Read More
ARRON JOSEPH IS NOW in police custody.
The 22-year-old of Yearwood Road, Mount Standfast, St James, was held during an operation by several units of the Police Force this morning at Barbarees Hill, St Michael.
Joseph, who had been the subject of a “wanted” notice, is now assisting police with their investigation “into a number of serious offences”.
The police had also reminded the public that it was a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and any person caught committing this offence could be prosecuted. (PR/SAT)