- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Oxfam’s ‘outrageous’ tax list Read More
- No battery room? No problem! Read More
- Punishing ‘Pa’ an allround winner on court Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: World Cup hopes still a dream Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Tips to determine if you love an abuser Read More
- FAMILY FUSION: Socially wealthy (3) Read More
- Depp and Heard finalise divorce Read More
JEFFREY LEON will return to court next Thursday, charged with the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Four rounds for a 12-gauge shotgun were reportedly discovered at Leon’s home in Marchfield, St Philip when police executed a search warrant there recently.
The 37-year-old appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
He was remanded until December 11, where he will appear in the District C court. (PR/SAT)