- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
JEFFREY LEON will return to court next Thursday, charged with the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Four rounds for a 12-gauge shotgun were reportedly discovered at Leon’s home in Marchfield, St Philip when police executed a search warrant there recently.
The 37-year-old appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
He was remanded until December 11, where he will appear in the District C court. (PR/SAT)