- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
JEFFREY LEON will return to court next Thursday, charged with the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Four rounds for a 12-gauge shotgun were reportedly discovered at Leon’s home in Marchfield, St Philip when police executed a search warrant there recently.
The 37-year-old appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
He was remanded until December 11, where he will appear in the District C court. (PR/SAT)