- Changes coming to Telecoms Act Read More
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new company Read More
- Hamilton could take F1 lead this weekend Read More
- UWI seeking to raise US$70m Read More
- Price gougers at it again Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
JEFFREY LEON will return to court next Thursday, charged with the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Four rounds for a 12-gauge shotgun were reportedly discovered at Leon’s home in Marchfield, St Philip when police executed a search warrant there recently.
The 37-year-old appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
He was remanded until December 11, where he will appear in the District C court. (PR/SAT)