- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Cornwall deserves Windies pick Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
JEFFREY LEON will return to court next Thursday, charged with the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Four rounds for a 12-gauge shotgun were reportedly discovered at Leon’s home in Marchfield, St Philip when police executed a search warrant there recently.
The 37-year-old appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court today.
He was remanded until December 11, where he will appear in the District C court. (PR/SAT)