Minister of Education Ronald Jones. (FP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
MINISTER OF EDUCATION Ronald Jones today urged principals not to be in a hurry to get students out of school when they reach age 16.
He said there was nothing in the law which required students to leave school at age 16, while making the point that every effort should be taken to allow students to develop to their full potential.
Jones was addressing the annual speech day at Alexandra School. (TY)